Where’s my IRS Refund?
The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. However, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer. Where’s My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily so you don’t need to check more often.WHERE’S MY REFUND?
Where’s my Colorado State Refund?
You can check the status of your refund on Where’s my Refund?. There is no need to login. Simply choose the option “Where is my Refund / Rebate?” under Quick Links.WHERE’S MY REFUND?
Am I registered with the State?
Business Database Search
Search by business name, trademark, trade name, ID or document number.
How do I get my IRS transcript?
What You Need to Request Online
To register and use this service, you need:
- your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
- access to your email account,
- your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
- a mobile phone with your name on the account.
What You Get
- All transcript types are available online
- View, print or download your transcript
- Username and password to return later
How do I find out about Social Security Benefits?
The best way to start planning for your future is by creating a my Social Security account online. With my Social Security, you can verify your earnings, get your Social Security Statement, and much more – all from the comfort of your home or office.
They have a variety of calculators to help you plan for the future or to assist you with your needs now.