As we approach the end of the year, it is not only a time of celebration, but a time to remember that there are some important things we must get ready for. In an effort to provide our clients and customers with the best service in tax preparation, we wanted to give you a brief list of some things you can add to your calendar as you wrap up this year and begin to prepare for your 2021 tax prep.
Important Dates to Remember
December 15, 2021:
- Last day to mail packages to ensure delivery by Christmas
December 31, 2021:
- Last day to record payments for expenses to be deducted on the upcoming 2021 tax year.
January 17, 2022:
- 4th Quarter personal tax estimate due
January 31, 2022:
- Due date for businesses to mail out 1099s & W-2s
- File all state payroll (W-3, 940, & 941)
- 1st day the IRS is accepting 2021 tax returns